Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Soccer Ball Cookies


Soccer Ball Cookies, originally uploaded by gensler97.

I think these soccer ball cookies turned out great. It is not easy to draw a soccerball at all. None looked the same, but they look like a soccer ball. That is all that counts. I didn't want to use a stiff icing. That would have helped make the lines look sharper. I first covered the enitre cookie with white icing. Then I drew a black line down the center and using a template, I drew the other 2 lines to divide it into 6 even triangles. Drawing the hexagons was not an exact science, as I didn't use a template for that part. I did it by eye as best I could.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...