Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Cookies


Christmas Cookies, originally uploaded by gensler97.

Another set of Christmas cookies. The last ones I made were very modern in design, but these are very traditional. I had to use a hippo cookie cutter for the polar bear and cut out the parts I didn't need. There are my hubby's favorites. My favorites are teh gingerbread snowmen because they are inspired from one of my favorite cookie decorators on flickr, Cookielady. She has the most amazing designs and I love to see what she is doing this time of year. The snowflakes and the Christmas tree have become a signature cookie for me and the mittens are just too much fun to make. I change them a little each time I make them. There is so much you can do with mittens.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...