Friday, July 11, 2008

Star Cookie for 4th of July


Star Cookie for 4th of July, originally uploaded by gensler97.

I haven't baked a lot of cookies this summer. It is just too warm to be in the kitchen. I almost didn't make these cookies for our 4th of July party because I had cupcakes on the menu. A few people asked if I was going to make them, so I decided to make a few.

These stars were so easy to make. I iced them with white and then added red and blue polka dots and used a toothpick to turn them into hearts. I had been inspired by Whipped Bakeshop's cookies on Flickr, though I did them a little different. Sometimes simple is fun!!

4 comments:

MaryA said...

Mmm, gorgeous amd sweet, it's fantastic.

Bye

*°*MaryA*°*

Anonymous said...

You make the most beautiful cookies I have ever seen. How do you do it?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are so cute!
Soon, I'm making a cookie decoration special in my blog... would you mind if I link your site to the special? If you have the time, please leave me a comment on my blog :)

Cookingfor5 said...

Thank you so much! I have a lot of fun making these and even more fun eating them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...