Friday, November 16, 2007

Karen's Cookies - I Love This Site!

I have been referencing this site for quite some time, but Karen has been making improvements on the site since I started. This is one of the sites I have gotten great recipes, tutorials, and all kinds of great ideas. Karen really knows her way around a cookie.

Plus, Karen sells cookie and cake supplies. My favorite supplies are cookie cutters and Americolor Gels, and she has a nice selection. The prices are very reasonable too.

Have a question for Karen! She will respond to you with helpful tips also.

Check out this link and see for yourself that Karen's Cookies is one of the best sites on-line. http://www.karenscookies.net/shop/cookie-decorating-tutorials/info_7.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...